Friday, February 22, 2013

letter to my daughter.

Dear Hazel Lou,

How lucky I am to be your mother.  Not a day goes by that I am not thankful for having YOU as my daughter.  This past month you have grown up so much.  You are learning new words each day and becoming such a big girl.  You have a love for anything Minnie Mouse and can't go a day without applesauce.  Lately, you have really been into music and singing is now one of your many talents.  The ABC's and the "Super Why" theme song are amongst your favorites.  I love listening to your sweet voice and even enjoy it first thing in the morning as I hear you singing over the monitor.  You are one tough cookie and have been since the day you were born.  I see big things for you little girl and I just know you will continue to make your family proud.

Last night, you hugged me and said, "I love you, Mama" and it was music to my hears.  It came out of nowhere and it meant the world to me.  I love you, Hazel!

xoxo,
Mommy

DSC_7969

DSC_7967

DSC_7909

DSC_7881

...................................................

I am so honored to be participating in this Letters to Our Children project with so many  talented photographers and moms.  These monthly letters and photographs are our way of honoring our special children and letting them know how much we cherish them, so please follow the circle of links and visit the blog of the talented Tara Shaia.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with everything Mommy wrote. We love you so much and are so happy to have you as our daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous girl! I love the look on her face in that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "I love you" gets me every time. Enjoy this precious little girl with a big smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! Beautiful images of your adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete